What’s covered in the course?
EVERYTHING you need to build an effective human resources framework that will elevate your business and brand to attract, retain and motivate your employees.
- Do you wish to unlock your potential for success by attracting and recruiting the best talent for your business?
- Is your business growing and in need of a compliant and best practice Human Resources framework?
- Do you need a fair and consistent process for managing your employees’ performance and training requirements?
- Do you need to design tailored employee engagement programs to support your employees health, wellbeing and connections to deliver their best?
Why do this course?
Upskill your knowledge
Upskill your Human Resources knowledge to build a framework which enables the current and future needs of your business.
Access to additional reading via our blog, editable resources and templates, as well as specific tasks to get you started.
A cost effective way to implement best practice and compliant Human Resources in your business at your own pace.
By the end of all the modules, you will have learnt the following:
- Outline why Human Resources matters and assess where your business sits in relation to delivering best practice human resources.
- Learn about the key areas of the employee life cycle.
- Understand what Human Resources values are and how to identify the human resource values for your business.
- Determine the right workforce and leadership capabilities for your business to support the achievement of the business’ goals and drive future growth.
- Be proactive in addressing any industry changes and gaps in your business workforce to meet the current and future requirements of your business.
- Understand the role of technology in human resources and business reporting requirements.
- Develop the right policies and procedures to support your business operations.
- Define the recruitment phases including timeframes, how to advertise, shortlist, interview, which background checks and employment contract
- Understand the job design and document position descriptions to meet your business and customers’ needs.
- Provide a meaningful induction that will set your employee up for success.
- Develop a probationary period and performance appraisal process to identify, evaluate and develop the work performance of employees to help achieve the goals and objectives of the business.
- Implement a performance management process for fair and consistent performance management practices when managing employees performance or behaviour.
- Understand about learning and development requirements of your business including licenses and accreditations to develop and support your employees in their role.
- Identify the salary and payroll elements that make up an employee’s remuneration.
- Understand employee benefits and what benefits would be important to your employees to support them to deliver their best.
- Improve employee health and wellbeing by offering health and wellbeing initiatives to enhance employee’s mental, emotional and physical health.
- Design a reward and recognition program to acknowledge your employee’s individual or team contributions and service awards.
- Promote social engagement and employee interaction away from daily work to support positive employee engagement.
- Understand the exit process including final pay entitlements and its role to effectively meet legal and legislative requirements, manage the employee experience and ensure consistency.
- Understand the benefits of the exit interview and the process for conducting an exit interview.
Start to build and grow your business today!
Register now and start implementing compliant and best practice Human Resources to support your business growth. Stop talking about it, lets do it.
- Full access to course content.
- Downloadable workbook to complete alongside the course including tasks to get you started in your business.
- Access to additional reading via our blogs, editable resources and templates.
- Access to a bonus module covering the impact of human resources, the employee lifecycle and defining the human resources values of your business.
- Ongoing access to human resources updates and resources via our regular newsletter.
It can be challenging to attract, retain and motive employees when you have unclear and undocumented expectations, and not sure where to start with managing your employees. There is a way forward with our step by step course for navigating human resources!
We understand what it takes to run a successful business with the right employees as part of your team and to enable great things.
It’s time to start to attract, retain and motivate the employees in your business, achieve your business goals, enable growth and to achieve great things.